EP-M150T Dental Metal 3D Printer
Eplus3D Dental Metal 3D Printer EP-M150T can professionally print dental metal crowns, bridges, brackets with improved powder feeding and sieving system enables a high material utilization rate, which is more than 550 crowns printed only by 1kg powder Optimized chamber structure and excellent sealing properties minimize gas consumption
Build Chamber (XxYxZ)
Fiber Laser, 200W (single or dual-laser optional)
Max Scan Speed
Single laser: 5~20cm³/h Dual laser : 8~35cm³/h
200W laser: 20μm -50μm
Titanium Alloy, Cobalt Chrome
220V, 2.5KW, 14A, 50~60Hz （Dual laser: 3.5KW, 19A ）
EP Control, EPHatch
Input Data Format
STL or Other Convertible File
High Efficiency, High Quality & Fine Details
It only takes around 5.5hrs to print a full plate of teeth around 220 crowns), around 6.5hrs to print a full plate of partials (around 15 pcs.)
Low Operation Cost
- Improved powder feeding and sieving system enables a high material utilization rate:approx. 550 crowns printed only by 1 kg powder.
- Optimized chamber structure and excellent sealing proper-ties minimize gas consumption:gas consumption <0.2 L/min (printing period).
Convenient Operationlow Operation Cost
- “One-click printing” makes sure people can operate the EP- M150 very easily.
- Optimized structure design allows easier maintenance.
- Safety desing,anti_misoperation,anti-electric shock, fire prevention,anti-waste,anti-pollution
- Real -time monitoring and traceable of working environment and gas sources status, safe and reliable.