EP-M650 Metal 3D Printer
Using MPBF (Metal Powder Bed Fusion) technology, the EP-M650 is using a 655 x 655 x 800 mm build envelope and four laser systems to ensure a high efficiency printing production. The precise positioning and innovative area splicing control technology hereby offers uniformity and stability throughout the whole printing phase.The system can operate with various metal powders such as Titanium-, Aluminum- and Nickel-based alloys or Die Steel, Stainless Steel, Chrome Cobalt Alloys and other materials. It is siutable for the direct manufacturing of large-size, high-precision and high-performance parts in the aerospace, automotive and defense industry.
Build Chamber (XxYxZ)
Fiber Laser, 500W (single or dual-laser optional)
Max Scan Speed
Titanium Alloy, Aluminium Alloy, Nickel Alloy, Maraging Steel, Stainless Steel, Cobalt Chrome, Copper Alloy, etc
380V, 20A, 50/60Hz, 14KW
EP Control, EPHatch
Input Data Format
STL or Other Convertible File
High Efficiency & Productivity
- Printing of mass-individualized parts in the 340 Liter (655 x 655 x 800 mm³) build chamber.
- Four lasers are printing simultaneously with up to 120 cm³, which is increased efficiency by 3.5 times compared to a single laser system.
- Printing large layer thicknesses of more than 60 um are possible.
Stable Quality, Good Consistency
- High parts accuracy in the overlap area of 0.1 mm. The deviation of mechanical properties compared to a single laser system is lower than 3%.
- Optimized design the air flow ensures the effective removal of dust and splatter as well as a unifrom parts quality in the whole print bed.
- The strict calibration ensures the consistency between parts and batches.
Humanized Design, High Automation Degree
- Friendly user interface with fully automatic one-click printing function.
- The build job information is displayed in real time with traceable printing parameters and a detailed printing report.
- The one-piece take out function ensures a high automation and low downtime, due to an automatic movement of the building cylinder into the cleaning module after the print is finished.
Real Time Monitoring, High Security
- Safety design, prevent misoperation, electric shock, fire, waste and pollution.
- Outstanding overall sealing performance, use and recovery of powder in a closed state.
- Environment and gas source state Real-Time Monitoring, safe and reliable.